Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yogi –The Destructor

I have been known to take the dogs to a place for their baths, but I had the time and I was only planning on bathing Kahla, which is easy. I normally bath them both, one after the other. Yogi always goes first for many reasons…he takes longer to dry and when the water starts running he goes jumping in, while Kahla runs away to name a few. While last night, I was ONLY bathing Kahla, or so I thought.

About 5 minutes into the bath, I thought Yogi was going to bust our bathroom door in, so I let him into the bathroom, BIG mistake. He proceeds to jump in the tub on Kahla and start splashing around. I then kicked him out, even BIGGER mistake. He has dirty paw and is kind of wet, so he shakes all over the bathroom and start leaving footprints, which he likes, so then he starts jumping in and back out of the tub and leaving his mark all over our bathroom.

By the time the bathing was over; Yogi was as wet as Kahla, there was an inch of standing water on our floor, I was soaked, water marks reached to the top of our mirror, and there were muddy paw prints all over our fuzzy white rugs.

Funny thing, Yogi was so darn proud of himself. He sat there the whole time I cleaned the bathroom and licked the water on the floor, constantly nudging me and I just cursed his name.

Below are a couple pictures of his handiwork.


No comments: