Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby News

Hi all - here is my little baby update.

It is time to start getting ready for this baby. So far we have registered at Babies R US and Target. It is pretty much the same stuff at both, but easier when you have two options to shop from. By the way, if any of you experienced moms have input on the registry feel free to give it. We are new at this and not sure if we have everything we need. Plus, we may have some useless stuff as well. I am open to suggestions.

My showers have been scheduled. I am having a shower in Pittsburgh on March 7th, hosted by my mom. We are also having a shower in Colorado on March 14th, hosted by Ricky's mom. This will be a couples shower. We hope all you guys can make it.

I still do not know specifics on the baby room, but we did find furniture we really like, so that has been ordered. Of course, we are getting a changing table and such, which is not shown here.


I know it will be a jungle theme as well. If we could get Yogi to quit ripping apart stuffed animals we are planning on getting those large stuffed guys. I know I want a giraffe and an elephant. I think we need one more to complete the jungle look.




Besides that, the little guy is busy kicking away. He is going to be a soccer player (don't worry Ricky, that is just an expression). He kicks to the point now where my shirt moves, which is pretty fun to watch. I think that is all for the baby update.

Ricky is back to recruiting and is jet set most weeks. We miss him (hurry home).

No comments: