Monday, January 5, 2009

It's A Boy!

Hi All! Back in December, Ricky and I went for my 20 week sonogram. I know it has taken forever to get these up here, but the holidays had me busy!! I love the one of his foot. He is a giant and he has giant baby feet to match!

I cannot wait to meet the little guy. He sure does a lot of kicking. I started feeling a more solid and constant kicking over Christmas. It is really fun during the day, it serves as a constant reminder. Of course...the fact that I cannot roll up to my computer, my belly hits the desk, it also a pretty constant reminder.

Ricky got to feel little kicks the other night as well. I could tell from his face that he was pretty excited (and shocked).

Enjoy the pictures. I know they can be kind of creepy, but they are beautiful to me.





1 comment:

Traci Neuberger said...

Looks like he takes after his Uncle.

- Tom