Thursday, April 10, 2008

♪ Our House…a very very very fine house ♪

Our house has been a learning experience for me. What I have learned…I need a decorator. I have no creative ideas. Although, I am handy and I am working on redoing our bathroom as we speak. It was black and gold wallpaper. Now I love black and gold (Go Steelers), but even I thought this stuff was pretty bad. I will do a post when the bathroom is complete on the final product.

This post is only the outside of our humble abode and it is in the winter…so the grass is brown and the plants are dead. I took it from a helicopter. It was an awesome experience my friend here invited me on. We flew over our houses, one of my projects, and of course…the stadium. Ricky is actually out front of his office waving…but you can not see him, he is ant size.





No comments: