Tuesday, April 8, 2008

First Update - April 8, 2008

Hi Everyone.

My sister-in-law has set one of these up for our family to watch my little nephew grow and it is fantastic. I decided to give it a try so that all out friends and family, so far away, could see pictures of our place and our friends (and of course) our puppies.

I am new at this, so be patient.

Jen's Life: Tying up loose ends right now. Work is going well, new projects are on the horizon. My one project, Tuttle Creek Dam, should be on the History Chanel - Mega Disasters in September. I have redecorated our bedroom...it is coming together nicely. I have started redoing the bathroom. It is slow but steady. Before and after pictures will be posted...if I ever finish. I am working on our wedding album (still). Looking for a new car and trying to get my big puppy trained and in my free time...I run! Counting down the days till I have to wear a bathing suit in Mexico.

Ricky's Life: Spring Ball has started. His schedule has started getting hectic, but we are all looking forward to the April 19 - Spring Game. Kansas State puts on a great Spring Game...lots of fans and fun. After that Ricky is off recruiting. He should wrap that up in May, relax in Kansas for a week and then we are off to Mexico.

No comments: