Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our Growing Yogi

Hi all - Of course my second post would be my puppy. I can not help it...Yogi grows fast. Just to give you some idea of how fast. Please remember that we brought Yogi home on November 11th, less than 5 months ago. I have tried to take a similar picture every so often so you can get an idea. Ricky is my size comparison. I just noticed the pictures are more similar then I imagined...Ricky is in the same outfit in the December 24th picture and the April picture.
Yes folks. He is turning into a true Saint Bernard. I also have some pictures of our little man the day of his surgery. The pictures are quite funny, the cone on dogs is always funny! The night of his surgery he was so drugged up. He cried for about 2 hours straight that night and yet could not hold his eyes open.
He has since recovered and is back to his frisky self. We are still going to obedience classes. He has graduated from beginners to advanced (we skipped intermediate...he is that good!) Kahla's update will be tomorrow. It is back to work for me.






No comments: