Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Trip to Maryland

The last trip of our fun summer vacation was to Maryland to meet Caeden Crone. I told you...we went coast (San Diego) to coast (Maryland)! We also got to stay in the new Crone resort...which is actually their home, but it might as well have been a resort. Rooms for everyone, great food, swimming pool...you name it.

We did a lot of swimming and our last day there the Crone's hosted a BBQ where we saw lots of DC friends, including another new addition, Alison Lane. I have to say, both babies were adorable and SO well behaved. It was so fun to meet these cuties (and see the older ones...we won't forget you Brody!)

Our kind hosts extended the BBQ invite to some friends from KSU who are now in Maryland and it was great to see the Franklin Family and their beautiful little girls.

Thanks Tom, Amy, Caeden and Brutus for being such great hosts!

Getting packed up...



Ricky & Tom and their mini-me (I love this picture! The boys each look just like their daddies.)



Amy and the boys



Me and the boys (why is it my son won't smile, and I smile too big???)



Crone and Ryder...look same shorts.



Uncle Mike picking on Ryder

No comments: