Monday, August 2, 2010

Rest in Peace our loving Yogi Bear



It is with great sadness I report that our family has lost our precious Yogi Bear. Yogi was the young age of 2 (turning 3 this month). he has long suffered from seizures and it was kidney failure that finally took our big friend. It all happened so fast. In his short time, he has left a lasting impression on our family. I know Ryder will likely never remember his first friend, but I will never forget. We love you Yogi...may you rest in peace.

We have so many pictures, I did not know where to begin, plus it is making me cry. If you would like some fun memories of Yogi, click on older post in 2009 or 2008. They will make you smile...they certainly made me smile.

I believe it is true...all dogs go to heaven. I know there is a wonderful spot up there for my big, good hearted pup with lots of treats and green bean casseroles and possibly a fridge with an ice-maker.

A boy and his dog...

From the very beginning










Mans Best Friend

1 comment:

Traci Neuberger said...

Jen, Ricky, Ryder, & Kahla -
We are so sorry to hear the news of Yogi's passing. He was a beautiful, kind creature and definitely has a place in heaven! We are so glad we had the opportunity to meet him. You are all in our thoughts right now. And remember all the wonderful moments you had with him! We love you!
Tom, Traci, Jackson, Morgan, & Madi