Monday, July 26, 2010

San Diego Zoo



My mom always does some extra school activities and made some fun cash for vacation, with that she treated us all to the San Diego Zoo and Sea World!! First set of pictures is the zoo. Ryder, much like his mom, LOVES animals. He wanted to touch everything! His favorite part was petting the goats, but I think he liked the giraffes too.

Ryder hugging a goat

and another goat...

and another goat...my kid loves goats.

Ryder on the Hippo

More hippo, with his buddies

Ricky feeding Ryder to an elephant

On the elephant with Jackson, drinking and driving


Ryder having mama drama, with his llama in red pajamas, in front of the real llamas (say that 5 times fast!)

My favorite was the giraffes...I swear I was not going to post pictures of animals unless there was a person in them, but I could not help myself.

Ryder and I watching the giraffes, we were so close, I was afraid they were going to reach their long necks out and start eating Ryder's goldfish! (not so much afraid...as really hoping they would!)


The Rahne Family...I swear there was an elephant back there, he just did not make the picture. oops.

The Rahne Family

Granny bought each kid a toy...Ryder loved his San Diego Zoo stuffed Panda

No comments: