Tuesday, July 27, 2010

San Diego, Final Post

OK, the final post is just a bunch of pictures from our week of fun in San Diego.

Our arrival...Ryder hugging Uncle Tommy


My sandman...Ryder LOVED the sand. It started off dry and cute and then turned into a stick, sandy mess, but he loved it even when it was caked on his face. See the evolution of the sandman...






Eating dinner with the whole family, this picture was trying calamari for the first time. He ended up loving it...its food, of course he loved it.





After dinner, we had dessert at ColdStone. Ryder eating his mint ice cream. Gross! It is the only ice cream he likes.



The boys golfing at famous Torrey Pines



Eating watermelon with PupPup



Out on the pier, we saw dolphins right before this picture



"I swear I never touched her...I don't know why she is crying...I'm innocent!"



the family swimming in the resort pool



High Flying Ryder!



High flying Jackson


No comments: