Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grandparents Visit Part 1

Over the next couple weeks, the grandparent are all stopping by. We started our grandparents tour with the Rahne family.

Grandma Dar and Papa came to visit this weekend, they brought along with them Ricky's godfather, Roland Seno, his wife Patty and their son Tyler. We have a couple pictures from the weekend we wanted to post.

I wish I had a picture of Tyler and Yogi. Yogi made quick friends with the teenager. I think he was hoping we would send Ryder home with Ray and Dar and Tyler could stay! Sorry Yogi...Ryder is here to stay.

Happy Birthday to Tyler!!

Game time, we watched from inside last week. It was an awesome game! K-State 62, Texas A & M 14

Pictures with Friends and Family




Me and My Daddy...I'm soooo tall

Look, Daddy and I have the same haircut


My first ride in the motor home.

No comments: