Thursday, June 12, 2008

Office Pranks!!

We have been known to pull a couple pranks while people are away from the HWS office. Although, I had not been the brunt of one, I have been quite the instigator.

In anticipation of my week away, I locked all my personal belongings away and hoped for the best.

To my dismay (not really, I thought it was pretty funny) the following pictures where how I found my desk this morning. Not to mention, all of those important things that were locked away had been easily broken into and filled completely with confetti and my chair wheels had been taken off and all five wheels were placed across the office, included one that was taped to the ceiling.

Lastly, every piece of paper and picture and candle was upside down. It was quite impressive.

Safe to say, it made my first day back a bunch of fun!




No comments: