Monday, June 16, 2008

Dos cervezas por favor.













Ricky and I spent a week in Mexico at the end of May. The hotel we stayed at was absolutely gorgeous, the Excellence in Riviera Mia. My pictures of our room do it no justice. It does not even show the marble shower that was the size of our spare room. The shower was huge and beautiful…but I almost fell on my face twice! That marble gets slick.

We met so many nice couples and spent out time drinking, eating, playing sports and reading (pretty much in that order). I still stand firm that All Inclusive is the only way to go. It was awesome. They had live performances every night and then a bar turned in a “disco” every night and had some sort of theme. I believe a posted a picture from karaoke night, our fun new friends singing Ebony and Ivory. Again, the people we met were great!!

The place had 10 restaurants and Ricky and I agree that Spice, the Asian restaurant, was the best. Although everywhere was great and a few of our favorites were the Italian, French, and the Lobster House.

One thing I do regret…I did not get a nice picture of the two of us together. I did get a couple pictures of us together one night, but they are terrible…I posted them anyways.

No comments: