Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sledding Riding

Sledding riding was fun while it lasted. Ryder and I joined Ricky outside while he was shoveling the driveway. We thought it would be the perfect time to try out Ryder's new sled and snowsuit (thanks Nini!). The sledding was awesome, but short lived. I took Ryder out of the sled to run across the street and get the neighbors, but I never made it to the door. I hit the ice and everything went into slow motion. I managed to keep Ryder in my arms, he never even hit the ground. I was not so lucky. My knee hit first (see pictures below), my hip went second (no worries...no pictures of that!). That was the end of sledding (and moving) for the day!

We will have to get out there and try sledding again sometime soon. Next time, Yogi will be pulling the sled!

Doesn't Ryder look cute in his little snow suit!


Warning...these are ugly pictures!

My second knee cap. Disgusting!

The bruise grew and grew, it does not show well in pictures, but it was ugly!

No comments: