Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pittsburgh Christmas

Ryder was lucky enough to celebrate Christmas 3 times! It was his first Christmas, so we wanted to see all the grandparents. Christmas started in Pittsburgh, the weekend before the 25th.

It was a fun weekend. Ryder went to visit Granny's school and met her friends and students. We hung out with Pup Pup's family on Friday and Granny's family on Saturday. We celebrated Christmas Sunday morning. Ryder also made a trip to see his great great Aunts on Sunday, which was a good time. Lastly, we met the Rudolph family and watched the Steelers game, it was a bit of a nail biter but the Steelers were victorious!

Enjoy the pictures.

Ryder, Aunt Carol and Doug

Ryder and Pup Pup

An important Christmas first...I watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation for the first time!

Pup Pup teaches Ryder all about Choo Choo Trains

Silly Santa came on a firetruck

Sledding in the Family Room with Allie

I'm peaking at the gifts...don't tell

Christmas morning #1 (December 20, 2009)

Ryder and his Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

Daddy, look at my Llama

I love Christmas!!

Later Sunday...Steelers gametime. I met Aunt Lorraine for the first time. I also met Uncle Paul, but no photo documentation of that one.

Christmas is exhausting, so I fell asleep in my chair. I learned this trick from Pup Pup

No comments: