Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My cousins came to town

Last week I met my cousins for the first time, my Uncle Tom and Aunt Traci too. They traveled to Manhattan to see my house and daddy's work, meet my dogs, and of course, meet me.

We got some cute pictures. Unfortunately, we never got one of everyone looking and smiling at the same time...but there are some funny ones.

Thanks Jackson and Morgan, I had a great time. I love you guys! Thanks to Aunt Traci and Uncle Tommy. I know the trip was long, but I am so glad we got to play! Love, Ryder

The boys

The babies

Stop! You are under arrest!

Daddy told me for the rest of my life a woman would be yapping in my ear

Fighting arleady

Tommy with the little ones

As close as I could get to a picture of the three of them

if only Ryder would have been looking...

Darn Truck!

and I give up...

Tommy, Jenny and the kiddos

Neuberger crew with Ryder

No comments: